The journey to purchasing your perfect home is a process.
- Learning about loan options and getting a mortgage pre-approval
- Finding a property
- Making an offer
- Signing the purchase agreement
- Getting funding
- Getting insurance
- Scheduling your closing date
Between the mountains of paperwork you have to sign to getting your property keys in the end, closings are exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time. Use the following check list to start your closing day off with ease.
- Bring valid photo id
- Payment (cashier’s check, treasurer’s check or wire transfer)
- All persons who hold title to the property or who will be purchasing the property to sign documents
DCA Title’s knowledgeable closers throughout the metro area are dedicated to providing clear and correct information. They also love to help educate and will assist with any questions you may have. For more closing information visit homeclosing101.org.