In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus, DCA Title are taking some precautionary steps:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all shared spaces and surfaces daily with appropriate germ-killing solution.
- Sanitizing closing room spaces after every closing transaction (table, chairs, door handles, etc.).
- Avoiding skin to skin contact such as shaking hands.
- Limiting the amount of people in gathering spaces.
- Removing extra items throughout our offices such as reading glasses, papers, reading materials, etc.
- Distributing new pens to each closing participate that will not be re-used.
- Employees are following hygiene and hand washing protocol.
- Employees who are not feeling well are not able to come into work.
On top of the extra measures we are taking, we are requesting the following:
- If you have traveled in the last 14 days or believe you may have been exposed to the virus, we ask that you inform us in advance of your closing so appropriate arrangements can be made.
- If you exhibit any coronavirus like symptoms prior or during your closing, please make us aware right away.
- Only required signors attend closing to cut down on additional guest. Agents and loan officers will be available via phone.
- Upon arriving to your closing, we encourage the use of hand sanitizer and/or washing of your hands.
Do the five to help stop COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often
- Cough into your elbow
- Don’t tough your face
- Stay more than 3 feet apart
- Stay home if you feel sick.
Signs and Symptoms:
- Shortness of breath